Friday, April 15, 2016

Cats in Valpo



I have four best friends in my life, they are so different and so special, and they represent for me love and support. In this photo we are in Valparaíso, Catherine (the angriest and best chef) took the photo when we were walked for one of the hills of Valparaíso. This photo shows my first time in this place, in the summer of  2013, this is one of  the most beautiful experience for me, because I knew a lot of people and eat too much food (junk food, obviously).

It was so hard choose once photo, because I love take pictures, but in the moment I just think in my friends and my cats, but my cats don’t look good in photos. I think my friends is so important and necessary for me because my sign of zodiac. (yes, I believe in zodiac) 

XOXO
The beauty Cat


3 comments:

  1. Do you know more places near to Valparaíso?

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaw catalina, you are very sweet... My friends are so important to me too. Also the picture is very nice, good choice <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Valparaiso, it's a very special and beautiful photo but i want to see your cats jaja

    ReplyDelete