Sunday, April 24, 2016

Hi everyone,

I feel very shocked with my results in the test and quiz, but I will go in order, in first place, I choose a beautiful notebook, HP in special edition with touch-screen! I love touch screen, is so easy to use, this laptop is color red and only cost $560 is a good price. Then I choose a desk so sober and simple, and a little minimalist, this is the Altra Dakota L-shaped Desk, for only $127. 

After my shopping time I realize the test about internet and discovered that I know nothing about 
the internet, this is so sad, because I use it daily, and in the test are you an internet addict?
 I feel so good, because I thought I was addicted, but no! My results are 33 points; I’m a normal person
 jijiji. 
In activity 3 I feel so insecure about my English, but I tried to be better. 
In activity 4 I choose an article about Why do some cultures require women to wear veils? 
I choose this because my career has feminist bases (I think), and they need to question problematic
 like this. 
xoxo 
The beauty Cat

1 comment:

  1. I love touch screen too! is very modern and comfortable and the feminist bases is very importannt for Social Work

    ReplyDelete