Sunday, May 22, 2016

Hello dear friends! today I will talk about education. Well, first of all I think this is a difficult topic, hard to explain, because in this country there are many structural problems, that affecting development of the education. Now, what I mean by that is the problems in the education have relation with a system that promotes the competition, and the individualism. This is very difficult to change, but I think that the history shows that this changes only when people resist, when people rose up against the mighty. I don’t know if a strike is a right way, but I think that it is a way of demonstrating that the anger continues today, in the 2016. But this strike will only work if the students are united, and committed with the fight for the right of free and quality education for everyone in this nation.

Finally I think we should not be confident in a leader, we need to believe in us, in the power of the little people, as Silvio Rodriguez says: “The time is in favour of the small ones” (or something like that).






Have a nice week's!


The beauty Cat.

1 comment: