Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Hi, today I will talk about the city, in my case I lived in Santiago de Chile, well in my opinion this city represent the inequality of the country, because it takes very beautiful homes, magnificent buildings, but for other side exist poverty and dark places, full of fear and pain. For example I like so much the parks of this city, like Parque Bustamante, O’higgins, Balmaceda, Forestal, etc, because I feel happy in places with nature and I think that in this parks people relax, and it feels good when you walk for this parts alone or with specials persons, observing the games for children or eating some junk food or a boring apple. Well, the problem is that these parks are concentrated in just one part of the city, in some communes, in which it is more expensive to live; I think this is so unfair, but it’s always the same, we live in an unjust world.



To finish, I would recommend visiting these parks, and other places like Cerro San Cristóbal, because those trips are worth and connect us to the ancient mystical energy (if your zodiac sign is Sagittarius, Aquarius or aries, you’ll be very satisfied  whit this place) And in this hill you can take photos for remember the occasion.  

xoxo
The beauty Cat

3 comments:

  1. I love the city parks and is so sad that focus only in some communes :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cata, My zodiacal sign is Libra <3 and equally enjoy the places you recommend jeje I love the parks, "El Parque Bicentenario" is very nice. Regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are some nice parks in the city. Hopefully every year there will be more parks in the city

    ReplyDelete