Sunday, July 3, 2016

Hi, I would like to learn a lot of things, for example the correct way of sing because I know that I don’t use all the capacity of my lungs, and I heard that with hard work and persistence even the worst singer can be a star. For other side I would love to learn other languages like French or Portuguese, because in a future I want to travel around the world. As for the music in the past I tried to learn to play the wind piano, but it so difficult for me, is like my brain and my fingers they were not connecting, this happens to me with all the musical instruments, in my family my dad is so fan of the guitar and he tried to teach me but I can’t!  I hate smash my fingers in the guitar string, but Man, don't even matter. Also I would like to learn to write novels or shorts stories, since I was a kid I wrote but I think that for to be a real writer like Bombal, Cortázar, Oscar Wilde and others, I need to learn a lot more of draft of texts or the correct use of the words and punctuation marks. Well, that’s is for today, bye bye


The-beauty Cat.  

No comments:

Post a Comment