Saturday, July 23, 2016

Movie

Hi, today I will talk about a movie, well, I don’t usually watch movies because I can’t stand spend so much time -like two hours- watching the same thing, but in the last time, one of my friends lend me her account of Netflix, and since this time I acquired some Knowledge about others movies, well, the other day, five days ago, in order to be more precise, I saw a movie, this movie is so famous but I never felt interested about this movie, her name is “Big Fish” this is a movie by Tim Burton, the actors who take part in this film was Ewan McGregor, Albert Finney, Billy Crudup, Jessica Lange, among others. This is a fantasy drama about the relation between a father and a son that do not speak years ago, the son feels upset because he don’t understand the life of this father, because they don’t know which stories of his is real and which is fake, in the movie the son knows better his father, for in the end achieve a beautiful connection and understanding the real meaning of the big fish.

 I enjoyed so much this movie, because is a perfect mixture between the magic of a fantasy world and the real life with all his complications, I think this movie teaches that the force of the imagination has no limits, and that we can make the world a more entertaining place only telling a story, living through it and making special.

No comments:

Post a Comment