Friday, October 26, 2018

A country I would like to visit


A country I would like to visit
Cotswolds, England

 Resultado de imagen para cotswolds


The country I would like to visit is England.
This country is part of the United Kingdom and represents the best of two worlds, because for one side is full of beautiful rural landscapes, and for other side, contains all the splendour of the city.  These rural landscapes, -like Cotswolds- catch my attention because these places remind me the books I had read some years ago, for example, all the stories of Jane Austen, like Pride and Prejudice or Persuasion, happen in environments similar to Cotswolds.
I think this is so magic, because we can scape of the schizophrenic routine and the technology to enjoy the nature and the history of these old buildings.
One of my best friends visited this country the last year and she tell me that is so impressive the architecture and all the little places hidden among the millions of trees.
In short, I would like to visit this country soon, I wait for the opportunity.
Bye! 


No comments:

Post a Comment