Friday, October 26, 2018

The best concert



Resultado de imagen para love of lesbian chile 2015 

Hi, the best concert for me, it was in the year 2015. In this time, I was 19 years old and I went to Love of Lesbian In concert in Chocolate Club, located in the district of Recoleta.
Love of Lesbian is a Spanish indie pop band from Sant Vicenç dels Horts in Barcelona, formed in 1997, is made up for 5 guys, and they have five albums, the firsts two are in English, but since 2005 they made music in Spanish. In this concert they played songs from the album “La noche eterna/Los días no vividos”, this is my favorite album, for this reason I enjoyed too much the show. All the place was enveloped in an atmosphere of emotion and color. I remember at one point, looking around, I felt pretty good, and when the band played the song “incendios de nieve” I almost cried, because I heard this song when I went to school, and always made me feel better, and so comfortable. Whenever I feel sad, I hear this band, because all these songs relax me.
Catalina Astudillo.

No comments:

Post a Comment