Friday, October 26, 2018

MOMO




Hi, today I’m going to talk about my cat.

My cat is called Momo.  Momo is a black persian cat, he is male and he is three years old. In my free time I play with him, and I fight with him too, because he has a very strong personality, for example, when his stomach is empty, he starts to meow so loudly, he screams more loudly than a baby!, and sometimes he walks towards me and sits on my foots, and he’s not getting up until I give his food, is so mean! But I love him, because when I have a bad day in the university and I feel sad, or angry, or… I don’t know melancholic? , he jump into my bed and he join me, purrs for me and I feel this company. Sometimes, animals love are better than the humans love, because they don’t judge, they just stay close of you and give you love.  In sum, animals love you in a way people can't.

Can you tell me if you have some pet in your life? I wonder why if you feel the same!

Catalina Astudillo.

No comments:

Post a Comment