Sunday, July 3, 2016

Lana Del Rey - West Coast

Hi, I have to choose just want singer or band for this post, and I think this is so, so difficult, because in this moment I’m obsessed with two singer/band, the band is Planeta no, a Chilean
band, and the singer is Lana del Rey, I will choose the last one, because I think the story is more interested. 
Well, when this singer start to become popular in the country I hated the sound of her voice, I hated hear her songs in the radio it was like a torture, in my worst nightmares the background noise was Lana del Rey, I couldn't stand the fashion of crown of flowers and I told a friend of mine that she had the ears damaged if she was listening her songs, but today I’m in the other side, I liked so much. 
She play pop music, dream pop and electro, and I think that the sad melodies captivated me, because the majority of her songs tell stories of bad loves, or lost and lonely women, I’m really curious about this, but I think that this is because she is cancer (zodiac sign). Well, my favorite song in this moment is West Coast, but just for the moment, maybe tomorrow I like another.







bye bye

The- Beauty Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment